[cdt-dev] dsf.ui IntegerWithBooleanFieldEditor

I'm creating a preference and would like a field editor that has a checkbox and accepts an integer value.  I found
exactly this implemented in an internal package in dsf.ui (IntegerWithBooleanFieldEditor).  Would it cause anyone
problems if I moved this class and the similar StringWithBooleanFieldEditor to the cdt.ui plugin?  Maybe to a new
package like org.eclipse.cdt.ui.preferences?

-Andrew

Back to the top