[cdt-dev] Multicore visualizer

Hi,

I've started to play with Multicore visualizer (org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb.multicorevisualizer.ui). My objective is to visualize the Kalray MPPA (it's a device with 288 cores) in Eclipse, during a debug session.

For now, I had a look on the following plug-ins:
- org.eclipse.cdt.visualizer.core
- org.eclipse.cdt.visualizer.ui
- org.eclipse.cdt.visualizer.examples
After that, I started to play with org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb.multicorevisualizer.ui, with a native linux application.

Next step is to connect multicorevisualizer with the MPPA.
It seems the MultiCoreVisualizer relies on IGDBHardwareAndOS service to retrieve CPUs, Cores, and Threads.
So I guess I've to provide my own implementation of this class ?

More generally, have you any hints on this topic ?

Many thanks,

Xavier Raynaud

Back to the top