Re: [cdt-dev] Fwd: Contributing to Eclipse CDT

What I really like about java refactoring which is not available in CDT is the "proposed solutions for bugs" Simple things like create local variable; create class variable ..... should be fairly simple.
IMHO That would be a real added value to CDT.

Best regards
Jantje

PS I'm not sure this is really considered refactoring but IMHO it is very much related.