Re: [cdt-dev] Source Insight-like preview window/panel

On 08/02/2014 9:59 PM, Marc Khouzam wrote:
I don't know if there is something similar already available, but I like the idea. I think it should be a new view that the user could place where they want.
Re-using the hover logic would make this implementation pretty easy I would think.

There is a feature in Visual Studio, see the "Pin and Unpin variables" section in http://www.dotnetspider.com/resources/45268-How-use-visual-studio-debuggint-tools-make-development-easier-II.aspx. We should definitely consider doing something similar.

Back to the top