Re: [cdt-dev] Issue with register view for a multicore heterogeneous system

Hi Alvaro,

Thanks for your answers.

I used the CDT from the master as you suggested and both problems 1) and 2) are solved, and things work as expected.

This is an example of how we emit the events for thread-groups and threads. It works. Is this alright?

-exec-run --thread-group i1

=thread-group-added,id=i1

=thread-group-started,id=i1,pid=1000

=thread-created,id=0,group-id=i1

*running,thread-id=0

=thread-created,id=1,group-id=i1

*running,thread-id=1

=thread-group-added,id=i2

=thread-group-started,id=i2,pid=2000

=thread-created,id=2,group-id=i2

*running,thread-id=2

=thread-created,id=3,group-id=i2

*running,thread-id=3

For the third issues I will write another mail on the forum.

Could you please tell me when is planned the next CDT release which will include these bug fixes (Bug 418176, Bug 323552)?

Thank you.

Back to the top