Re: [cdt-dev] [Builtin Specs Detector] - Change variable access modifier.

Hi Andrew, got it. Will take a look. Thanks for helping !

On 02/03/2014 12:06 PM, Andrew Gvozdev wrote:
Hi Rafael,
You should not use this field. You should define your own ID and return it in getToolchainId() method. See GCCBuiltinSpecsDetectorMinGW which is a minimal example how to extend GCCBuiltinSpecsDetector.

Thanks,
Andrew