Re: [cdt-dev] support for remote autotools

I’ve been thinking more of the IDE project over the last few days. I think
we can get that started in a month or two. I’ve been busy getting the
Eclipse on JavaFX off the ground first. But that’s probably the best
choice.

Not sure of the namespace, we’ll see what kind of rules the EMO would like
to see. Generally they prefer the project name in the namespace. But at
this point, I’m not 100% sure it’ll be ‘ide’.

Doug.