Re: [cdt-dev] support for remote autotools

As a result of the summit last year, I separated the remote API out of PTP into it’s own repo and namespace with no other PTP dependencies. I also provided an implementation directly on JSch. I hope this provides enough incentive for it to be used by other projects.

Cheers,
Greg