Re: [cdt-dev] [cross compiler] - Nature

Doug, talking about remote execution, how do you deal with profiling a cross compiled binary remotely ?

On 01/15/2014 04:49 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
It¹s just a toolchain at the moment. Many of us who support embedded
platforms have our own toolchains that call our cross compilers, but
there¹s usually not much more than that for build. Launching is
interesting and we usually all have our own launch configurations as well
to deal with communications channels and remote execution.

Doug.

On 1/15/2014, 1:18 PM, "Rafael Peria de Sene" <rpsene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>