[cdt-dev] How to disable the ok button in project properties when using AbstractCPropertyTab and AbstractPage .

Hi
For my Arduino eclipse plugin I derive a class from AbstractCPropertyTab and a parent class from AbstractPage This works fine but I fail to find how I can disable the OK button if the settings are not "acceptable" I looked through the gui to find example code but it seems to me no CDT properties page actually disables the OK button. What I'm looking for is something at the level of AbstractPage or AbstractCPropertyTab or any other advice on how to proactively make clear to the end user that "the current settings should be reconsidered".

Best regards
Jantje

And keep up the good work :

Back to the top