Re: [cdt-dev] Getting rid of non-existant errors, question about recognition of C++ standard things.

> --- From n337 C++11 ---
> Note: Although an implementation may provide a mechanism for making
> arbitrary source files available to
> the <> search, in general programmers should use the <> form for
> headers provided with the implementation,
> and the " " form for sources outside the control of the implementation.
> ---

Interesting, I didn't know that.

A lot of libraries do not follow this convention, however. For example,
Boost headers include other Boost headers using the <> syntax.

If we make changes to the way CDT does include resolution, we should
make sure not to break such libaries.

Regards,
Nate

Back to the top