Re: [cdt-dev] Getting rid of non-existant errors, question about recognition of C++ standard things.

Am 19.12.2013 19:57, schrieb Nathan Ridge:
> It also can't resolve <wx/wx.h> - so it claims anyway.

This suggests that there is something wrong with the project configuration.

Side question: How does CDT actually handle the <> vs. "" include search?
Since <> should only search in the implementation (compiler specific)

--- From n337 C++11 ---
Note: Although an implementation may provide a mechanism for making arbitrary source files available to
the < > search, in general programmers should use the < > form for headers provided with the implementation,
and the " " form for sources outside the control of the implementation.
---

And I doubt, that e.g. GCC or any other compiler (no matter if C or C++) comes with wx/* or any other non-standard libs included.

I don't think there is any point investigating parser errors until the project
configuration is fixed.

Can you take a look at your

<workspace>/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.core/<project>.language.settings.xml

file and see whether the 'includePath' and 'macro' entries there are sensible?
A correct configuration will have the path that contains wx/wx.h as one of the
'includePath' entries of the source file that is including wx/wx.h.

Regards,
Nate