Re: [cdt-dev] Weird indexing behaviour

Hi Alec,

I'm not sure about when you save but when maybe it restarts indexing
when you build because the language.settings.xml file changes? (because
of the ouput parser?). Could you check the modified date/time on the
file? Aside from that, I'd insert a breakpoint in the indexer job and
look at the call stack but that's probably not helpful advice :)

Marc-Andre