Re: [cdt-dev] Getting rid of non-existant errors, question about recognition of C++ standard things.

Every occurrence of wx/wx.h claims to be unresolved. As I mentioned previously despite the fact it has clearly resolved some things and everything on certain files.

All the entries in the file are uniform, I'd have considered it worthy of report if this wern't the case.

Alec