Re: [cdt-dev] indexer timeout while debugging index tests

You can add -Dindexer.timeout=10000 to VM arguments of the test debug configuration.

-sergey

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Nathan Ridge <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Every time I try to debug an index test (e.g. a test case in
IndexCPPTemplateResolutionTests), I run into the problem that the
indexer timeout is reached while I am stopped at a breakpoint.

I have been working around this by manually adjusting
BaseTestCase.INDEXER_TIMEOUT_SEC every time I debug a test case,
but I am wondering, is there a better way?

Thanks,
Nate