Re: [cdt-dev] How can I change a variable through the debugger in the Eclipse CDT on a mac?

There is no "Change value" menu.  It seems the documentation isn't up to date.  sorry about that.
You can just click on the value you want to change and type the new value (as is mentioned on Stack Overflow).

Marc