Re: [cdt-dev] Where are program arguments stored in eclipse?

I don't understand. Shared File is not selected. The current selection
is Local file. When I restart eclipse, the arguments in the Arguments
tab is still there. eclipse must store such information somewhere with
Local file selected. But where is it stored in the disk?