Re: [cdt-dev] Triigering makefile generation

Any one, help please?

How to trigger a build from the plugin. The makefile generated can do multiple things, including building and downloading to a specific target. Building is done by the "Build Project" option, but for flashing the target I have created a new option in the context menu.

When this option is chosen, I would like to trigger the build with a different make target. If any of you have a suggestion, it will be most appreciated.

Many thanks,
Aravind Parvathala