Re: [cdt-dev] nested class inheritance problem

Compile with -Wextra -Wall and -pedantic, oh and -std=c++11, if it whines/warns/bitches then we know it was just being nice before. (this is probably a -fpermissive or -pedantic thing, GCC/the compiler allows it because it knows what you mean, it's not ambiguous but the standard says you must qualify it, but the CDT parser is not so permissive) if it is not a CDT bug.

Alec