Re: [cdt-dev] Bug 421884

After rechecking my Gerrit configuration I saw that the remote URI that was used was https://git.eclipse.org/r/p/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git . Strangely the /p was added somewhere when I setup the configuration. I removed the /p from the URI and it worked.

Thanks for your help

Guy

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc-André Laperle
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 1:47 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Bug 421884

Hi Guy,

Thank you for doing this. I don't see any new patch in Gerrit from you or for the CDT project so something must've gone wrong in the push but without the message it's hard to tell. Are you using the command line or EGit? Both should give your the url of the newly pushed patch if it worked, in the case or EGit, you might have to scroll down a bit in the message dialog to see it. So if you could try again and send the resulting message maybe it will help to figure out your problem.

Thank you,

Marc-Andre