[cdt-dev] Bug 421884

I tried to use the CDT gerrit procedure to submit a patch to the Bug 421884 I entered. I pushed the patch with success using the procedure described at http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/git . I tried to see the open log status of the push on the Gerrit code review CDT website but I cannot see the pushed code. I am new to GIT so I guess I must have missed something. Can a commiter have a look to check what went wrong.

Thanks

Guy Bonneau

Back to the top