Re: [cdt-dev] LLVM Project Blog: A path forward for an LLVM toolchain on Windows

Hallo Sergey,

I just sat down and wanted to create a plugin for clang-format. It seems
pretty easy indeed. However, I can't get clang-format to write to stdout. Can
you give me a hint on how you solved it?
What are you doing about the -style option? Are you translating the generic
options into a config file for clang-format, or are you just ignoring it?

thx Michi