From: Andrew Gvozdev
Sent: Saturday, November 2, 2013 4:19 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Reply To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Play with HIPP day

Hi Doug,
It is great that you set it up. I added Hudson as reviewer to https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/17735/ and did rebase. Hudson promptly ran the tests. Worked like a charm.
Will Hudson be automatically added for new patches submitted to Gerrit now?

Thanks,
Andrew

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey gang,

I’m going to spend today setting up our builds in our hudson instance. In preparation, I have disabled our builds on the main hudson instance.

Also, you’ll see I have started working on a verify job using the Gerrit plug-in for Hudson. Everytime a change request gets submitted, the job will kick off. It will add it’s vote in the Verified category. I’m doing a test build right now, but once that’s done, I highly recommend committers push all their changes through Gerrit to make sure their change gets tested before committing.

Any feedback appreciated. As a reminder the instance is here: http://hudson.eclipse.org/cdt

Cheers,
Doug