Re: [cdt-dev] Scanner discovery doesn't include build paths

On 10/23/2013 2:41 AM, Vladimir Prus wrote:
On 09.10.2013 14:17, Vladimir Prus wrote:
On 09.10.2013 14:11, scalpel4k wrote:
Hi Mohamed,

have you tried CDT from master? A lot of things have changed for the better recently. I don't know whether those changes have been
backported to 8.2.1.

Hi Mich,

are there any specific commits that would make scanner discovery obtain information from MBS about compiler command lines?

Ping? Can somebody authoratively confirm that that in master, scanner discovery will run the compiler with exactly the same
options that MBS would use? Andrew, do you know?

Hi,

I think you have to explicitly specify which ones get passed down in your toolchain definition. I think Andrew did something like that to support the different dialects (std=c++11, etc). But Andrew probably knows the details ;)

Marc-Andre

Back to the top