Re: [cdt-dev] How can I make a new projectType under Executable directory ?

Hi,

I’m sorry !

It’s very simple : just add “pagesAfterTemplateSelectionProvider” in the extension point templates !

Thank you !

Chris

Hi Xavier !

I’ve already add a "templateAssociations" but I’m obliged to associate my template to a toolchain already defined (I used it for another type of project and I want to use it in the new type of project)

And after that I want to add a new Wizard page, but for the newWizardPage extension point you have the choice to add it on all the projects who have the same :

-       Nature, no it’s a cnature and I want to keep it

-       Or Project type,  no it’s a org.eclipse.cdt.build.core.buildArtefactType.exe

-       Or Toolchain, I’ve already define toolchain and I want to use it

I’ve 2 projects type which have the same nature/projectType/toolchain but for one I want to add a new wizard page.

The only think that makes different is the template I thing ?

Must I create a new toolchain ?

Chris