[cdt-dev] CDT/Linux Tools/PTP Contributors Summit at EclipseCon NA

Hi,

we are organizing a 2-day joint CDT/Linux Tools/PTP Contributors Summit at EclipseCon NA.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitecon2014

We will have general discussions, but also breakout sessions for in-depth technical
discussions, and even joint coding efforts.

A detailed agenda has been started and will evolve based on feedback (see link above).
If interested, please don't delay and add your name as a tentative attendee at the
above link.

We are also working on sponsorship for dinner on both nights (which makes the
attendees list even more important).

EclipseCon NA will be in San Francisco from Monday March 17th to Thursday March 24th, 2014:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/

The summit will overlap with the first two-days of the conference but we are in touch
with the Eclipse Foundation to help push CDT/Linux Tools/PTP presentations to the last
two days of the conference.

We hope to see many of you at the summit!

Marc

Back to the top