[cdt-dev] How can I make a new projectType under Executable directory ?

Hi All !

I want to add an executable “homemade” project under C Projet Wizard.

When you create a “New C Project” you have a list of Project Type :

+ Executable

                Empty Project

                Hello World ANSI C Project

+ Shared Library …

I need to add my projectType under Executable :

+ Executable

                Empty Project

                Hello World ANSI C Project

                MyProjectType

+ Shared Library …

I tried to add an extension point org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions with a projectType define with a buildArtefactType = org.eclipse.cdt.build.core.buildArtefactType.exe, a configuration, a toolchain…

The project works well BUT the projectType I create is badly located

+ Executable

                Empty Project

                Hello World ANSI C Project

+ Shared Library

+ Static Library

MyProjectType

+ Makefile project

MyProjectType has an icon not directory like Executable and neither a projectType like Empty Project, but an other icon…. See the attachment.

Is somebody has an idea ?

Thank you !

Chris