Re: [cdt-dev] How to activate indexer for files used to build an executable?

For indexer to work it needs IndexerInputAdapter (see AbstractIndexerTask). Some information, for example IScannerInfo (see IndexerInputAdapter.getBuildConfiguration), may be hard to get. Correct include path and predefined macros are critical for proper parsing.

-sergey