Re: [cdt-dev] Mutlicore debug conf call minutes

Thanks Jeff!

For the very busy who may not have time to go to the wiki:
Screenshot: https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/StandaloneDebugger

Branch is available in the CDT Git repo and called: GDBStandalone
	- inside debug dir is GDBStandaloneDebugger which contains the application plug-in
	- inside that project is a sample launch configuration which expects an executable at /tmp/a.out (can edit)