[cdt-dev] Prevent a tool to appear in the tree viewer of the tool setting tab

I’d like to prevent a tool that has no options to be displayed into the tree viewer of the tool settings tab. I’ve tried to set the isSystem attribute of the tool extension element to true  since the help tip says this would prevent the object (tool) to appear in the UI. I have also tried to disable the display of the tool with the enablement extension and set the UI_ENABLEMENT to false. But both attempt failed and the tool is nonetheless displayed in the tree viewer.

What is the proper way to prevent a tool be displayed into the tree viewer?

Thanks

Guy Bonneau

Back to the top