Re: [cdt-dev] Why project gets build after importing the project into new workspace

It is probably because the build also depends on the build settings and therefore the makefile. i.e. you have imported the project and the timestamp on the project settings will be newer than the executable. This will trigger the makefile to be generated and thus the project to be built.