[cdt-dev] How can I debug the index?

Hallo devs,

I have a project where for some reason I sometimes get tuples of the same type instance when I do shortcut F4 and F3. However, when I use the C/C++ Index view I can't see any duplicates.

So far, I have not found any pattern yet, but it seems like a base class template is always involved. Unfortunately I cannot create a simple test case because they simply never show that phenomenum. Is there some way for me to find out why there are multiple entries sometimes? Some selection listener maybe? As I said, I have this issue in the Type Hierarchy view for instance.

bye Michi

Back to the top