Re: [cdt-dev] Using third party icons, and FontAwesome in particular

Icons need to follow the Eclipse IP process and will require a CQ to determine if the license is Eclipse compatible,
I know there have been CQ's filed and accepted from other Eclipse projects to use e.g. fam fam silk icons.

The simplest is to use Eclipse icons but if the new icons are necessary your contribution will need to be dependent of a CQ requesting the use of this icon set in CDT.  The CQ will need to be filed by a CDT committer.

I hope this helps