Re: [cdt-dev] GCC settings parser: should it parse -isystem?

Hi Fabrizio,

Yes, parser should do that. Follow bug 394959 in bugzilla.

Thanks,
Andrew

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 6:10 AM, Iannetti, Fabrizio <fabrizio.iannetti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to use CDT to work on the android source tree and I'm trying to set up the GCC settings parser.

The setup I have is a workspace where I have imported selected projects using EGit (this makes very easy commit, look for history...) from the android source tree.

I have set up a project to run the full build and use a GCC output parser to scan for symbols and include paths.
This seems to work wonderfully except that the option -isystem to  specify system include paths (used by the android makefiles) is not parsed, at least from what I saw in the intialisation of GCCBuildCommandParser.

I wonder if it could be included there?

Cheers
Fabrizio