Re: [cdt-dev] Where are the results of scanner discovery stored?

> From: zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 19:18:42 +0000
> Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Where are the results of scanner discovery stored?
>
>> Your compiler command is not g++. It is arm-linux-androideabi-g++. Try
>> to modify compiler command pattern of build output parser to
>> accommodate that. For example "(gcc)|(.*[gc]\+\+)|(clang)".
>
> Ah, good catch! Unfortunately, it didn't change anything. Or perhaps I
> didn't trigger re-discovery correctly? I just did a build from Eclipse
> after changing the command pattern.

Never mind, the problem was that I had project-specific settings for
the build output parser but I only changed the shared ones.

I am now seeing entries for all the files in Project.language.settings.xml.
Thanks!

Regards,
Nate

Back to the top