[cdt-dev] FW: Forum: "Amazing Effort"

I thought I'd share this nice user feedback with others that may not have seen it.
It was from this post: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=rview&goto=1073462#msg_1073462
==

From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 5:16 PM
Subject: New topic in forum CDT, called Amazing Effort, by Scott Mising name

Subject: Amazing Effort
Author: Scott Mising name
Date: Wed, 24 July 2013 17:15

Firstly, I had been a CDT user for a long time, going back to the very first release all the way up to CDT 4.XX something... I moved on to other things and left CDT and have been using Visual Studio for all my C/C++ development for the last several years.

I recently picked up an old project using make files. Since VS support for make projects was a little lacking I decided to try the newest version of the CDT tools.

I am extremely impressed with how simple it was to get my project up and running with the tool set, and not only that, but the support for everything from syntax highlighting to code assist and CMake support has completely blown the other tools out of the water.

Anyhow, I just wanted to thank you all for amazing efforts you have put into the tools.

Back to the top