Re: [cdt-dev] Where are the results of scanner discovery stored?

>> Ah, OK. I see the per-file entries in Project.language.settings.xml.
>>
>> There are a lot fewer than I would expect, though - only about 10 cpp
>> files have entries there,
>> while my project contains thousands of files (and the build output that
>> was parsed contains
>> commands for all of them). Do you have any idea why that might be?

> It is kind of hard to tell without seeing at least build output.

Taking a closer look at the build output, it looks like most build commands
are of the form

/full/path/to/g++ <flags>

and a few are of the form

g++ <flags>

and only the latter ones seem to be picked up by discovery.

Could it be that the build output parser does not recognize commands
where the full path to the compiler is specified?

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top