Re: [cdt-dev] CDT survey (results)

Hi Mark,
Thanks for doing this. I checked the results with an interest. Comparing with previous results it it is very similar except that stability went south. We (CDT) are guilty in not fixing bugs as charged but I thought that also instability of Eclipse 4.X platform got attributed to CDT.

Andrew

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 11:45 PM, Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I ended survey. The results are available here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/survey/2013

Thanks to everyone who participated :)

It seems users are particularly interested in:
- More refactorings
- Bug fixes
- CMake integration
- LLVM/Clang integration

What are you thoughts after looking at the results?

Marc-Andre

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Marc-Andre Laperle [malaperle@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 17 July 2013 10:34 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT survey

Hi,

A while ago, I made a short survey to get user feedback and get a feel
of what people want for the next release. I would like to do it again
this year. Here are the questions, let me know if you think they should
be modified.

The new survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_-_Lx4QYq07SQtABt_6EZx7KAcsKNdL5DQ9YxDQs090/viewform

The old survey results: http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/survey/2010