Re: [cdt-dev] Where are the results of scanner discovery stored?

Hi Nathan,
It is kind of hard to tell without seeing at least build output. But maybe a hint from here http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/501479/1083107/#msg_1083107

If you manage to pull it off (generate this stuff with external tool) - or not - please share your experience. I would be really interested in it.

Thanks,
Andrew

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Nathan Ridge <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Correction - the file in .metadata starts with project name - .metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.core/Project.language.settings.xml

Ah, OK. I see the per-file entries in Project.language.settings.xml.

There are a lot fewer than I would expect, though - only about 10 cpp files have entries there,
while my project contains thousands of files (and the build output that was parsed contains
commands for all of them). Do you have any idea why that might be?

Thanks,
Nate