[cdt-dev] Debugging 2 programs with single CDT instance

Hi,

I am trying to debug two independent (but communicating) applications from a single instance of CDT.

Everything works OK, except when setting a breakpoint.

When setting a breakpoint in a source file, CDT attempts to set the breakpoint in both Debug sessions, which leads to a warning be displayed "Breakpoint attribute problem: installation failed".

I understand that you cannot tell which debug session is appropriate to set the breakpoint and therefore need to try both, but it would be good to be able to filter the error, so that if a breakpoint was set *somewhere* then no error would be reported.

Does anybody have a suggestion where I should look to try to implement this functionality?

Thanks

Back to the top