[cdt-dev] Indexer problem

Hi guys,

I have a project where at some point the indexer goes wild and reindexes a certain file over and over again, making the workbench unusable. I have added a short excerpt of console output that shows 2 random threads. Is there any way of getting more information why that is happening? The console output seems unsuspicious to me.

bye Michi

Initialising thread Thread-59 (120)

Ending thread Thread-59

Indexer: start PDOMFastIndexerTask

Indexer: parsing /XXX/headers/internal/parameters.hpp

Indexer: adding file:/XXX/src/main/include/internal/parameters.hpp

C/C++ Indexer: Project 'XXX' (0 sources, 1 headers)

Options: indexer='PDOMFastIndexer', parseAllFiles=true, unusedHeaders=useCPP, skipReferences=false, skipImplicitReferences=false, skipTypeReferences=false, skipMacroReferences=false.

Database: 2170880 bytes

Timings: 74 total, 36 parser, 8 resolution, 16 index update.

Errors: 0 internal, 0 include, 0 scanner, 0 syntax errors.

Names: 14 declarations, 14 references, 0(0.00%) unresolved.

Cache[34MB]: 22718 hits, 0(0.00%) misses.

Indexer: completed PDOMFastIndexerTask[78ms]

Initialising thread Thread-60 (121)

Ending thread Thread-60

Indexer: start PDOMFastIndexerTask

Indexer: parsing /XXX/headers/internal/parameters.hpp

Indexer: adding file:/XXX/src/main/include/internal/parameters.hpp

C/C++ Indexer: Project 'XXX' (0 sources, 1 headers)

Options: indexer='PDOMFastIndexer', parseAllFiles=true, unusedHeaders=useCPP, skipReferences=false, skipImplicitReferences=false, skipTypeReferences=false, skipMacroReferences=false.

Database: 2170880 bytes

Timings: 32 total, 17 parser, 1 resolution, 5 index update.

Errors: 0 internal, 0 include, 0 scanner, 0 syntax errors.

Names: 14 declarations, 14 references, 0(0.00%) unresolved.

Cache[34MB]: 22718 hits, 0(0.00%) misses.

Indexer: completed PDOMFastIndexerTask[33ms]

Back to the top