Re: [cdt-dev] Where are the results of scanner discovery stored?

Hi Andrew,

> Non-shared (per-configuration) providers would store entries either in Project/.settings/language.settings.xml or in .metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.core/language.settings.xml - depending on setting "Store Entries in project settings folder".

If the entries are obtained by parsing build output, and the build output contains compilation commands for different .cpp files, possibly with different flags each - should the entries be per-file? I just see a single set of entries in language.settings.xml.

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top