From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ling Wang
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 11:00 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] DSF: do sth. after stepping is done

Hi DSF gurus,

In EDC, we have a good feature of taking snapshot of the program/device status after each stepping.  Basically it stores some memory data, register values etc. in a file. We do by in handling the ISuspendedDMEvent. But you know, the handlers for the ISuspendedDMEvent are not invoked in a specific order. So the memory stored in my snapshot may not be the latest data.  Is there a way for me to make sure that my task is done after all other handlers are finished ?

I see the class SteppingController that can help me ensure no stepping is started before my snapshot taking is finished.  But I don’t see that it can help me on the above mentioned issue.

Thanks for any pointer !

Ling

Back to the top