Re: [cdt-dev] Using the CDT Parser as a stand-alone module

Hi,Jason
I read your sample code for eclipse cdt parserExample,that is amazing.
in that code, you use a AstVisitor to get the information of the ast, but
just for the IASTName, I want more information of the ast, I want to visit
all these stuff. 【ArrayModifiers BaseSpecifiers Captures Declarations
Declarators DeclSpecifiers Designators Enumerators Expressions
ImplicitNameAlternates ImplicitNames Initializers Names Namespaces
ParameterDeclarations PointerOperators Problems Statements
TemplateParameters TranslationUnit TypeIds 】
Do you have any sample code for ASTVisitor? or can you tell me which are
useful among them? I'm making a syntax analysis function.
sorry for my bad english,hope you could give me some advices,thanks a lot...