Re: [cdt-dev] Proposed Schedule for 8.3 and 8.4

The proposed schedule looks good to me.

-sergey

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm leaning that way too. We can do an 8.2.2 in the same time frame, at
least build and publish it, for those interested. But yeah, I like the
idea of pushing 8.3.1 to the Kepler SR-2. There doesn't seem to be any
restriction on that (Egit is pushing new releases every SR, for example).

BTW, no rush. I'm on holidays too from Aug 1-14. So as long as we slowly
firm up between now and when I get back we'll be ready to go.