Re: [cdt-dev] issue with ASTRewrite and assert macro

>>> It's not in a feature so you can't install it, it's only in the CDT
>>> repo. You can include the plug-in when launching your runtime Eclipse
>>> when developing CDT code. There was a discussion on this mailing list
>>> about whether or not to move it to the Util feature but it was decided
>>> not to.
>>>
>>> http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cdt-dev/msg23423.html
>>>
>>> Marc-Andre
>>
>>Hmm... so there is no way to add it into an actual Eclipse installation?
>>
> We could revisit the decision not to include it. Not sure why it's in the
> test plug-in other than that was convenient at the time.

I'm not talking about including it in the CDT distribution by default
(though I wouldn't be opposed to that), I'm just asking if there is a
way to add it to an existing CDT installation.

I would just like to be able to use it in the Eclipse installation
where I have my actual C++ projects set up, not just in the one I
launch from the development environment. I am happy to copy some
jar files or do similar hacks to make this happen.

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top