Re: [cdt-dev] Debug view does not show stack information for thread

Hi Andy,

I'm assuming the gdb trace does contain the stack frames? Like
-stack-list-frames --thread 1
^done,stack=[frame={level="0",addr="0x004013c6",func="main",file="..\\src\\testGdb.cpp", ....
etc and other frames as well. Or is it showing empty information for the other frames?

That's just the very first thing I would check but I'm not a debug/gdb expert :)

Marc-Andre