Re: [cdt-dev] [CDT] - Disassembling .a file does not work

CDT doesn't support disassembling of any library of object file.

The only time you can see disassembly is through the debugger, when debugging an application.

If you want to disassemble files, you will need to use an appropriate external tool, such as objdump.