[cdt-dev] Why not allow user add auto activation triggers like Java

     The Java content assist can add some custom triggers, people usually add a-z A-z as trigger,so that eclipse could always give assistance,it help a lot while coding.(it seems most computer could accept this function)
    As many IDE provide content assist,most of them give assistance without ho t key,such as Visual Assist,Xcode,even Code::Blocks.but  when I want get assist from CDT ,I must press hot key,
   Why not make CDT's code assist like Java's. it will release me from a hot key.

Back to the top