Re: [cdt-dev] VS C++ MFC Support

Hi,

As far as I know, there is no wizard or anything to help you create MFC applications. However, you could probably take an existing application, create a project in CDT and use the Visual C++ toolchain to compile it. The Visual C++ toolchain looks for a Visual Studio installation (2008, 2010 or 2012) and the Windows SDK (7, 7.1 or 8) and sets some things for you like the standard include paths, libs, etc. You cannot import a solution file or a vcproj/vcxproj so you have to create a CDT project "from scratch" meaning you will have to set your preprocessor definitions, compiler options, etc that are specific to your project. Also, there is no debugging support.

Hope this helps,

Marc-Andre